[Spridgets] Fwd: For Sale- my 1973 Midget project car

Ron Corry Ron.Corry at iol.ie
Sat Aug 17 23:13:30 MDT 2013

Hi Billy,

    If your '73 was sale in Ireland, I would have bought it the day you
posted to the list. At the asking price, it is a Steal.

    I don't understand why it has not gone yet. Maybe one reason is that you
posted it in the holiday season? I run a car boot sale here, and I've
certainly noticed a dropoff in sellers and footfall during late July and
this month.

    Hopefully your car will now sell as it appears to be a really good
bargain at the priced asked.

    Ron Corry
    AN5 '59 "Oggibip" 1275, 5-Sp,WW.