[Spridgets] Bugeye Fuel and Brake Lines

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Sat Aug 17 05:58:39 MDT 2013

I was waiting for someone else to jump in here.
I will guess that the Bugeye is same as the Spridget.
The lines run underneath in two channels parallel to the transmission tunnel
seams. Jack up the car on the driver's side and put in some jack stands,
front and rear. The channel is open facing out and has about four holes that
this clip fits in to while mounted onto the line.
http://www.97330.com/Circlips_brakeAndFuelLine.jpg
The clips are fitted to the line then pushed into the holes.
I will guess that the brake line runs under the driver's side. Look at an
assembly parts picture on the internet; I can't find them.
Bill in Oregon