[Spridgets] Trade?

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Mon Aug 12 11:12:10 MDT 2013

Maybe your car doesn't want to be sold so is playing up? A loop of wire
around the bonnet catch, via the grille and give it a dug.  Or do what I  once
did and use a large screw driver and trash part of the grille as it opens

Early lights on a late car is neat.

In a message dated 11/08/2013 19:29:13 GMT Daylight Time, rbhouston at aol.com