[Spridgets] Prop Rod location?

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sat Aug 10 04:02:34 MDT 2013

I always thought the convention for describing left and right for a car was
 seated in the car looking fowards.  So my my 69 the bonnet prop is on the
right hand side (drivers side for me but passenger side on a LHD car).  The
 boot prop is on the opposite side.

Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 09/08/2013 19:53:59 GMT Daylight Time, tmheffron at aol.com