[Spridgets] Anyone we know? Ebay 1962 Black on Red Sprite #321176300908

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Mon Aug 5 07:52:30 MDT 2013

Sounds OK, still, to me.  Even at lower rpm, in 5th gear, you are putting
more load on the engine than if you were running 3500 with a 3.9 dif &
rib-case 4 spd.  I'd double-check the temp gauge readings with an infra-red
heat sensor pointed at thermostat housing, top hose and top/side tank of
rad, where hose fitting is.  These readings should be very close to what you
are seeing on the gauge, but can also point-out inaccuracies in the gauge.

Bud