[Spridgets] Anyone we know? Ebay 1962 Black on Red Sprite #321176300908

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Sun Aug 4 18:39:21 MDT 2013

Sharp looking car!  It's a great combination that I love to look
at.....................as long as someone else owns it and has to keep it
clean.  Black cars are dirty, again, within 15 minutes of washing them! :)
I like that the car still has it's 948 motor in it.  It will be interesting
to see what the car finally brings (5 days, 14 hrs. is a LONG time on ebay),
provided the car isn't pulled by the owner before bidding ends.

Bud