[Spridgets] A couple of exhausting questions

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Sun Apr 28 17:44:18 MDT 2013

I have a 1500cc block in a 1969 Datsun pickup.
1. I don't know how long the studs are
2. High-strength brass nuts? Ye jest?? Just use brass nuts and a washer.
3. No extra stickum in there; It'll just get in the way the next time you
replace the donut. Generic donuts are available at NAPA's in various sizes.
You'll want to tighten the nuts every time it gets loud; then replace the
donut when that doesn't work.  ...Bill in Oregon