[Spridgets] MG Midget AH Sprite Spridget Ultimate Project?

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sun Apr 28 11:02:18 MDT 2013

I  hate the fuel filler position.  All it does is create  potential for
fuel spillage to enter the boot.  If the filler had been  mounted in the
standard position any spillage would run down the side of the car  and the pipe
run would have been shorter.

The roll bar needs a diagonal.

I suppose it might be worth buying as a project that can be made into
something decent at less expense than the vendor had to pay.

Regards

Daniel