[Spridgets] 1966 Sprite added

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 21 06:54:17 MDT 2013

Congratulations Brad!B  That looks like a clean little car. Engine sounds
great!

--David C.
There is a battle of two wolves inside us all.
B B  B One is evil. B  It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment,
Lies, inferiority, and ego.
B B B  The other is good. B  It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility,
Kindness, empathy, and truth.
B B B  The wolf that wins? B  The one you feed
B  --Cherokee proverb--