[Spridgets] Peter the Parts pimp still pimping parts?

Pat Elliott pelliott at innercite.com
Thu Apr 18 23:07:09 MDT 2013

Not cheap....LAZY.........    sitting in front of my PC in my boxer at 8:30pm,  in a moment of clairity I remember, "I need a rebuild kit"....  " Didn't Peter sell parts?"....  quick email and I can return to more pressing things.....  sure I could have looked in the archives and found Peters email,(LAZY),,, OR looked up his number, (LAZY) and made myself a note to try and remember to call sometime between the ten or so conference calls I get sucked into every work day....(STILL LAZY)  so my method of parts shopping has been reduced to throwing a request out on the interwebs and see who bites.......

"" Just Brits " Shop" <shop at justbrits.com> wrote:

>Damn Pat, I've heard of CHEAP and "We Tight" but TOO cheap to call a
>WATS line ???
>
>List, let's collect a mil each and send to Pat so he may CALL PPP
>(wait, think that would
>make us responsible for hiring a Phys. Therp. person to punch in the
>numbers + enter <F> ???).
>
>Or should we pair up a share a mil ??
>
>spridgets at autox.team.net
>
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html