[Spridgets] Weather-Minor LBC content

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Thu Apr 18 11:02:44 MDT 2013

I just have to vent, Its been 5 days (along time in CO) since we've seen the
sun, 36" of snow, compacting down to 26" of cementatious sludge, It's ~00F
every morning and I've been plowing for 5 days straight when I get home.
Yesterday had to shovel out to the wood pile to refill the wood box. It's
Freakin' April! I shouldn't have this much new snow over this period of time!
It should be spring!
It was just getting to the point where I was considering trying to drive the
BE out, now i have to wait again.....
If you're east of CO, its coming your way!!

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
AN5L8016