[Spridgets] Alternator Conversion

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 08:18:09 MDT 2013

>From my notes.  It has been a long time.  It seems like I had to cut part
of the alternator and/or add spacers, but it wasn't hard and didn't take
long.

"GM alternator #7127 63amp or #7134 80amp

The large Brown wire is the main charging lead.
The smaller Brown wire measures the system voltage to tell the
 alternator how much to charge. The Brown/Yellow wire operates the
 alternator warning light, and provides the initial voltage to the
 alternator to start it charging when the engine first starts,"

Brn/Yel #1
Brn #2"