[Spridgets] Two Wheels Into the Sun

JohnD johnsfolly at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 17:26:40 MDT 2012

I'm a bit behind keeping up a blog on the westward journey following US Rte
2 from Lake Huron to Puget Sound, butit's been a REAL adventure so far. Had
a great visit with Mike & Suasan Blair outside of Big Fork, MT. How'd you
like to work on your bug-eye looking out a window across a 20-mile wide
valley witha mountain range on the other side and a sun setting behind it.
I'll try to post a photo from his shop window. Couple of Sprites, a BJ8,
and his father-in-law's honeymoon '48 Ford convertible (waiting for a bit
of attention).

Also had great phone chat and touring suggestions from Rich Ball in
Everett, WA, where Rte 2 comes to an end in front of Johnny's Hawaiin
Restaurant and Coconut Lounge.

Since then, a little mishap has had me send my brother-in-law and riding
buddy home to Virginia on a plane and but me in the motorcycle shipping
business. Figure to head into Oregon tomorrow...not sure where.

The blog....a bit late, is at:
www.TwoWheelsIntoTheSun.blogspot.com
Feel free to post sarcastic...or envious comments!

Cheers!
JohnD

--

*Driving in the past lane!*