[Spridgets] Not LBC but Made in China ; )

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 03:43:36 MDT 2012

List,
I received a Casio watch last year for my birthday and was most impressed
that in large Red letters on the face it says 10 year battery thinking wow
when my batteries go on my watch that is usually the end of the life of my
watch. Yesterday yes almost exactly one year later it stopped working.
Normally I would just suck it up and replace the battery myself but when I
saw Made in China on the back I thought of Frank and sent out a letter to
Casio with my complaint. I'll keep you posted.
Lin