[Spridgets] Giant small car auction

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 12:53:59 MDT 2012

I was wondering how long Bruce would keep the Micro car museum.
He built up a nice collection while in Canada.
He sold it off at a auction. Cars were sold higher then ever before.
The Isettas were going for over $20,000 - Messerschmits for over $40,000.
After selling every thing he moved to Georgia.
He bought out several micro car museums while owner of double bubble bubble
gum.
That was the start of the collection that is for sale now.
He sold off many cars that were not up to his qualifications.
The others he had a full time restorer (Peter) make all the cars better then
new.
Last i talked to Bruce he had over 300 restored cars & 30-40 parts vehicles.
It is the largest collection of its kind world wide & was started in 1997.
I expect the cars to go for $20K up. It will be interesting to see what
happens.
My favorite car is the Jowet Motoplan - It is a one of 3 cars made - only one
left.
I believe the car belongs to Peter so it will not be for sale.
to take a tour use the link below,

http://microcarmuseum.com/index2.html

Vigil