[Spridgets] Dash + brackets + stuff

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 10:59:14 MDT 2012

Hi list,

Update on stuff.

The binicle (!) section of my 4 clock toggle switch dash is now welded  up
(made of parts from 2 x 2 toggle switch dashs.  I have to do some work  to
get the enlarged section into the main part of the dash and then get that
welded.

The welder (I can weld but can't afford welding equipment) incorrectly
welded part of the suspension bracket so it will be another week before I get
it  back.

The monza cap for the fuel filler has been modified ready for drilling and
tapping so I can replace the inferior anodised monza fuel filler cap on the
car  at present.  Yeah, I did something similar for the monza cap on the
engine  rocker/valve cover.

Tonight kid has a film party and I have to get ready for scrutineering at
Silverstone tomorrow which will be a long day as there is a night  practice.

Saturday is the 24 hour race and while I'm hopeful of a late start to the
morning it will be a very late night as most of it will be spent in the pit
late.

Silicone hoses - might put together an order soon - orange vertical flow is
 in stock.

Weslake-Monza