[Spridgets] The Sprite with the Dragon Tatoo

GUY DAY grday at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 17 03:07:07 MDT 2012

The use of 'breaks' as opposes to 'brakes' is an outbreak of ignorance.  You
often find the same people brake glasses.  It is a world-wide phenomenon.

If I were selling the car it would have that brake done.  You can't take a
test drive - but that may be the reason it isn't working!  It makes me think
there are more fundamental problems by not having everything working
properly.  I could live with no screen.

The use of pre-shaped louver panels looks rather tacky (the result of a
raided DIY store), and may be OK for dust entry in the drier parts of the
world.  In the wetter parts (ours) it does make for considerably more water
ingress to the engine compartment, it is an additional entry for tinworm.
Not a favoured mod for me.

Guy R Day

ps Google tells me the cost of buying a Kidney averages $150,000.  A tad
more than the car's value.