[Spridgets] tank mods

Glen Byrns grbyrns at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 09:10:41 MDT 2012

That's a good idea, wish I'd asked before I bought the Moroso piece. But I do
like the twin feed/return fittings it provides. Here's the piece I'll modify.
I'll remove the flange+1.5" to reduce its size and depth. A good TIG guy won't
miss the flange.
It should add 1.5" to the front center of the tank and be reasonably shielded
by the diff's depth.

http://www.competitionengineering.com/catalog/CategoryDisplay.asp?CatCode=100
70

Glen Byrns

On Sep 15, 2012, at 7:02 AM, Charley Braum <cbaustin at verizon.net> wrote:

>    Glen,
>
>    If you are 'building' a tank, why not consider inserting some of the foam
material used in fuel cells to prevent the sloshing?