[Spridgets] New radius arm bushing

Philip Nase nases at verizon.net
Wed Sep 12 13:26:59 MDT 2012

Alan,
They are a press fit and very tight. I replaced a set once and I had to burn
off the rubber then cut out the shells. I also just recently attempted to
remove a bad bush in one that had only been in for 5 years and couldn't budge
it. I don't have access to a press and I tried to remove it with a wrench
socket and vise.

If you find a good way to press them out please let me know.

Phil Nase
Applebachsville, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/
p:p8p,p'