[Spridgets] My Sprite, Pinky videos.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 19:43:19 MDT 2012

Wow after rereading that I'm embarrassed, but glad we all had a well
deserved laugh. : )

I've been working all day on my white elephant so I can get my Pinky
(SPRITE...wink) in the garage for some cosmetic work like finally
getting the NOS valance on.

Now that school is back in session I have to go to sleep so I can be
nice to the children and not crabby and tired.
Nite Nite,
Lin