[Spridgets] Bugeye Hardtop Mounting Hardware

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at me.com
Sun Sep 9 10:44:40 MDT 2012

I do not recall my hard top ever having any J-bolts.  It is held on with 5/16-24X4 bolts, a washer and the wing nut.  I got the top used in 1962.  It is possible that it came with J bolts and I changed them out.

Bob and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)  - now in the garage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - now in the garage