[Spridgets] Is there something wrong with me.

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 11:34:59 MDT 2012

If there is, I think I'm afflicted with the same thing. I would have probably
chosen something other than the loud green because I tend to go for stealth
colors, but it is a gorgeous and apparently very well engineered car. I like
the realflame airbrushing, but would have done it more subtly - in more of a
ghost paint scheme where it only shows up in certain light. (in keeping with
the stealth color theme)

 - David