[Spridgets] Is there something wrong with me.

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 12:23:42 MDT 2012

There's probably something wrong with me, too.  I like it.  He's done a metric
shit ton of work on that car and if you click on the youtube video on the
lower left of the ad, you'll see he widened the car by six inches as well as
channeled it over the frame.  I liked this quote from the ad "This car has not
been at car shows of any kind, so it's not like someone is going to say. Hey
isn't that Wheeler's car."  .  Well, yah ... except maybe for that giant "Body
by Wheeler"  threshold plate you have on it.

Rick

"Madman in a death
machine"
Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo