[Spridgets] Current LBC status post fire

Glen Byrns grbyrns at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 08:21:47 MDT 2012

My insurance company (AAA) paid VERY fairly for the damage to the cars.
The 1959 Morris stakeside truck is repainted and back to work prettier than
ever. After the facial roasting it got being in the driveway that night, I
treated him to new chrome grille surrounds to compliment the new paint.
Bugsy is entirely stripped and into the pipeline. Sadly, the wife's Morris
Traveller is still at my friend's horse ranch, blistered and black, waiting
her turn under the knife.
Our builder expects to have us back in our house by Christmas.
Just FYI, I got 15k for Bugsy and 25k for the woody. Both still started and
ran after the fire, no melted metal. Still, they were "totaled". I retained
title.

What do you call a 53 year old car with a salvage title?  A collector car.