[Spridgets] Bit of a trip planned

JohnD johnsfolly at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 09:13:26 MDT 2012

SheWhoMustBeObeyed has had me up to my ears in yard work. Now that my 3-
weekend allotment of vintage racing the Midget are over, I've decided to
take a bit of a "circle tour" around the country on a 25 year old
motorcycle I found in a garage two blocks from my house.

So, the non-plan is to get to US 2, which seems to run across the country
in an area I have not traversed before, perhaps go to Vancouver and then
south on the Pacific Coast Hwy, and then try to get back across the Sierras
and Rockies before the snow flies in October.  Camping and roadside
cooking-out reflects the level of luxury expected.

Although it's not  Spridget travel, I figured knowing there were some kind
souls along the way would make me feel less anxious but having to make
REALLY long walks to the next big city.  With that in mind, I am compiling
an address book of guardian angels.

Please email me off-list if you are somewhere between Michigan, Vancouver,
Santa Barbara, etc. and willing to be in my emergency book.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers!

John Deikis
johnsfollyATgmailDOTcom