[Spridgets] New Lister looking to borrow a Stepdown reamer for king pin on Bugeye

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Thu Sep 6 08:10:10 MDT 2012

There was no "stepdown reamer" for king pins on a DRUM brake spindle.
The tool number you quoted (actually should be 18G1006A) is for disc
brake spindles.

The original tool consisted of 2 broaches and a holding jig. The part
number for that was 18G155.

A good old-time repair or machine shop should be very successful
individually reaming the 2 bushings with adjustable reamers and a
holding fixture.

One could manufacture such a reamer, but honestly the demand is limited.

I, and I'm sure other shops, have the disc brake sized stepped reamer.

Peter C