[Spridgets] My Sprite, Pinky videos.

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Wed Sep 5 21:33:55 MDT 2012

When my Pinky gets finished there will be no bumper on the front and only the
vertical risers in the rear, just like the home market base model Sprites.
IMHO these cars look much better bumperless.

When are you going to install your Healey hardtop and let me have that plain
old factory top?  :-)

Rick

PS - I have Michelins on my '79 Midget.  They're round and black and got me to
Wisconsin and back last summer.  Can't say much about performance as the car
is a '79 and is still tiptoeing around high up in the air like all the rubber
bumper cars.  lol

Sent from my Commodore VIC-20