[Spridgets] LBCs and Beatles

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Wed Oct 31 16:23:47 MDT 2012

Aston Martin used their own DOHC, inline six in all of the DB series cars
right up to the DBS......which I seem to recall could be had with either the
six or with Aston's newly designed (at that time) V8.
For a while, back in the late 80s & early 90s, DB 2s, 4s, 5s & 6s were going
for well under $10K!  I've always lusted after a DB4 or a DB5, in Vantage or
GT tune.  Too bad I couldn't afford one when they were sort of affordable!

Bud Osbourne