[Spridgets] looking for a project

Tommy Samuels Tommy.Samuels at dayco.com
Sat Oct 27 11:47:08 MDT 2012

Talked to SC DMV yesterday. Lots of hoops to jump through. MSO makes it easier. A receipt stack for engine and trans are critical.
Now back to talk to seller again. Value on car could go WAY down w/o proper receipts.
It doesn't have any value as a track rat as kit design doesn't meet requirements for the other 7s ( as best I can tell)
Only value is as a completed, running, driving, TITLED driver.