[Spridgets] Transimssion repair manual?

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Fri Oct 26 08:07:52 MDT 2012

The MKII needs new layshaft bearings, and in going through my Bentley manual,
I find that it is less than helpful as the verbage was written by someone who
didn't have the exploded diagram in front of them (or so it seems). The parts
are not identified the same as they are in the exploded diagram making
reference from one to the other damn near impossible.
Does anyone know of a more clear cut transmission instruction set? I've always
been afraid to venture into them, but usually the anticipation is worse than
the reality, so I'm going to disassemble the shredded tranny first, but would
still like to know what I'm doing.

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977