[Spridgets] Looking for a project

Paul Van Wig pvanwig at mac.com
Fri Oct 26 07:53:53 MDT 2012

Now that looks like fun!

Paul Van Wig
Big Bear/Long Beach, CA
pvanwigatmacdotcom
facebook.com/pvanwig

1959 Nash Metropolitan (the wife's fun ride)
1968 Morris Minor Woody RHD
1960 Bug Eye (awaiting restoration)

1980 CJ7 Lives @ 7440'
1998 Turbo Diesel Ram 2500 4X4
2003 Toyota 4Runner (the wife's Mountain car)
2012 Cadillac SRX 3.6 (the wife's work ride)

1958 Minor-wrecked
1965 Midget-parts
1981 Datsun 210 1500 w/ 5 speed

On Oct 25, 2012, at 7:29 PM, Dean Hedin <dlh2001 at comcast.net> wrote:

Does this fit the bill?  It's almost finished.
It's been on Cragslist for a while, price might be negotiable.

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/ctd/3222518567.html

If you are not near Jersey don't sweat it.
My brother recently bought a Porsche Boxster on ebay
from California. It was only $700 to have it transported to North Carolina.

He ended up getting a good deal on that car, despite not having seen it
first hand.  I think it had 80k miles and it went for ~$8700.
He had to do some minor work to it.  New wheel bearings and replace
the o-rings around the spark plugs that were leaking.