[Spridgets] Wheel Spacers- Front AND rear?

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Fri Oct 19 09:49:12 MDT 2012

Since I got four separate replies and two points of view, I tapped into my
engineering roots and found that the equations from Race Vehicle Dynamics
gives you greater understeer as the rear track decreases relative to the front
track. Therefore, as I'm adding to the rear track, the OVERSTEER should
increase.
The car is pretty neutral right now as opposed to the BE (wonderful large
amounts of oversteer), so a bit more oversteer is fine with me as it'll make
the MKII feel more like the BE.

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977