[Spridgets] Met a Lister, no real LBC

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 19:52:18 MDT 2012

My wife and I were in Daytona the week before last and we were able to meet
up with Heard Saxon and his lovely wife, Cathy, one evening over dinner.
Really nice folks that I hope we will be able to catch up with again in the
future!

Since I travel a lot, I have had the opportunity to meet some of the
listers when I have been in their area. I have to say that the folks that I
have met through this list have all been absolutely great people! I still
have a bunch more of you guys to meet... Give me time, it will happen!
--
Kent
1960 Bugeye