[Spridgets] Mini list?

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Thu Oct 11 14:30:11 MDT 2012

<< On 10/10/2012 10:04 PM, Mark J Bradakis wrote:
It is pretty quiet compared to spridgets, but may be worth a try:
mjb. >>

Mark, I answered Dick last nite AFTER checking the AutoX list of
Archives with a comment that there were "AutoX has nada." even tho I
had seen the 'mini-baja' List which I felt was NOT what he was/is
looking for.

So how come I saw no "Mini List" listed BUT on the
"/listinfo/mini-list" page there IS a WORKING link to Mini Archives
(with 20 months of mails) ? ? ?

Since I read you post I DID a Google (Google IS your Friend<G>) for
"mini-list" and the fist 30 hits equaled nothing <F> !  So a RE-search
of "/listinfo/mini-list" yielded a #3 hit for
www.*team.net*/mailman/*listinfo.
*
Can 't say that I think too many folks would think to do a
"listinfo/...." search <VBG> ! ? !

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com