[Spridgets] ever seen one of these?

Edward Perez eap2140 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 09:48:44 MDT 2012

I don't have the car with me, so if anyone knows the distance to the rear
hanger on a 1500, or how long is too long, let me know.  I'll ship this thing
home to see how it fits anyway.  I think it's a good find if it fits.

Overall
length is 36 in
It's 8.75 in from tip to hanger.

27 in from tip to edge of