[Spridgets] ALS Walk to Defeat

Kristi & Lambert kristi74midget at comcast.net
Mon Oct 8 09:35:31 MDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

On November 3, 2012, Lambert, Dad and I will be joining thousands of walkers
for The ALS Association's Walk to Defeat ALS., and we need your support to
make our efforts really matter!

ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease, is a deadly illness with no known
cause or cure. It affects the motor neurons in a person's brain and spinal
cord. When the motor neurons die, the muscles waste away. Gradually, a person
is robbed of the ability to walk, speak, eat, and eventually breathe. All the
while, the mind remains sharp and aware of the total paralysis that is quickly
setting in. Upon diagnosis, doctors give ALS patients only two to five years
to live.

And that's why we are walking, for those who can't. Our efforts will help The
ALS Association fund research to find the cause and cure of Lou Gehrig's
Disease, as well as support services for people affected by it. Our team
fundraising goal is $1000, and I hope you'll help us reach it.

By making a one-time, tax-deductible donation, you can truly make a difference
in the fight against ALS. Just visit our online fundraising website listed
below to make a donation.

Any amount you feel comfortable giving is deeply appreciated. Every dime makes
a difference! With your support, we can make a positive impact today in the
lives of those living with Lou Gehrig's Disease.

Sincerely,
Kristi, Lambert and Larry

P.S. Please forward this email to as many people as possible and encourage
them to donate too!

About The ALS Association

The ALS Association is the only non-profit organization fighting Lou Gehrig's
Disease on every front. By leading the way in global research, providing
assistance for people with ALS through a nationwide network of chapters,
coordinating multidisciplinary care through certified clinical care centers,
and fostering government partnerships, The Association builds hope and
enhances quality of life while aggressively searching for new treatments and a
cure.

Follow This Link to visit our web page and help us in our efforts to support
ALS Association Greater Philadelphia Chapter

*
Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may
not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://greaterphiladelphiawalk.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=1004692&u=1004692-
344614597&e=6116606067
*

Kristi & Lambert Liebel & Larry Macy