[Spridgets] Thoughts??????

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sun Oct 7 10:23:34 MDT 2012

The exhaust is rubbish from the pipe diameter through to the back  box.
The missing jacking point rubbers from the sills makes me wonder how  much the
owner knows or doesn't about Spridgets.

The thing about a fresh paint job is that it can look great until after the
 first winter after which all the bodges, bondo and rust reappear with a
vengance.  Can you be confident that the correct steel repair panels were
used by someone who didn't even replace the jacking point rubbers in the
sills.

Sure the car has had parts money spent on it but why fit a downdraught
weber in the first place?

I'll bet the grille was sprayed matt black fitted to the car and the owner
while masking around the front fenders forgot to mask under the hood and
couldn't be bothered to clear up the overspray afterwards.

The owner doesn't say anything like 'back to bare metal' in his  advert.

I think I'd want to have a really good look around the car, along with a
test drive and still offer less money.