[Spridgets] Fwd: Tyres

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Wed Oct 3 11:19:43 MDT 2012

I checked The Tire Rack's website last week (again), looking for tires for
my Midget.  At this time, the only tire they have in 155/80x13 is a Kumho.
While I've bought a LOT of Kumho tires over the past 10 years, I'm done with
them since they are now manufactured in China.  I refuse to buy ANYTHING
made in China if there are other options available.  So, hopefully, by next
spring, there will be another option available to us.

Bud Osbourne