[Spridgets] More fire progress

Glen Byrns grbyrns at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 21:37:18 MDT 2012

Bugsy's body left the stripper today and got dropped at the body and paint
shop. Completely bondo free and entirely encapsulated in epoxy primer, the
body/paint guy was glad to get it. The stripper said his booth still smells
like a bad fire. Under budget and on schedule, the guts and bits are all
cleaned/painted/replaced and piled in the garage ready to reassemble.
I finally got around to replacing one of my toasted road bikes, so I guess I
get to ride for a few weeks while I wait.