[Spridgets] Neat VW bus...

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Thu Nov 29 08:47:07 MST 2012

... thought I'd share. A long-time customer just came in to pickup CV
boots for his VW Bus pickup, which are cool on their own.

His, however, has a Ford Ranger V6 in the back. Cramped but neat
installation.  The real curiosity to me was his dashboard....

As the Ford required all of the electronic dashboard gimickry, and he
wanted to retain the stock dash, he installed the Ford dash crap
under the pickup bed, and installed a back-up camera that plays to a
small screen velcroed to the dash!

Back to your coffee.

Peter C