[Spridgets] Fwd: ..... HELP-Bugeye Dash Stolen -Pacific Northwest

Gerard pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Sun Nov 25 12:33:55 MST 2012

I'm reposting this message to a variety of groups where I know there are a
significant number of British car enthusiasts in the Pacific Northwest.

Reposted with his permission, Paul lives in the Tacoma Washington area. In the
past, having a "lots of eyes" out there has sometimes led to recovery of
stolen items. Original message below:

Begin forwarded message:

> Today, mid day, I returned home from shopping, only to find that my house
had been broken into. Among the things that were stolen was my laptop and my
COMPLETLY REFURBISHED BUGEYE DASHBOARD. I had it in my house for
safekeeping(how smart am I)? I live in the Tacoma, Federal Way area of WA.
> First, I would like everyone to be on the lookout for it. Craigs list etc.
> And secondly I need some help on estimating the value of a completely
refurbed dash, complete with all switches, gauges and new vinyl covering AH
Spares. This will be the first thing the insurance company will ask.