[Spridgets] Steel grades, now jack stands

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Sat Nov 24 10:35:33 MST 2012

Snap-On tools - "You can buy better, but you can't pay more", says my little
brother (a mechanic for almost 40 years).  :-)

Sent from my keyboard

On Nov 24, 2012, at 11:56 AM, derf <derf247 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just pick some that look well constructed.  My rule for HF ratings is divide
by two.  If they say 6 ton, then they are probably safe for 3 tons.  Like with
other tools you can get a feel for what is better quality.  If you have a good
Snap-On wrench, for example, and a regular Craftsman wrench you can tell after
using them both for a while which one is better.