[Spridgets] Steel grades, now jack stands

dwoerpel at wi.net dwoerpel at wi.net
Fri Nov 23 22:57:59 MST 2012

Thanks Rick.  Did not see those at NF before.

That's the
kind I'm looking for.  Are the legs that are welded to the tubes
stronger than the legs that are one piece to the outer tube do you
suppose?  I'll check them out and look at the welds carefully.
I could weld a strap around the outside of the legs.

Dave W.

> Found these at Northern Tool......$19.99 for 2
ea.

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200496971_200496971

> Rick
>

> Sent from my
keyboard

dwoerpel at wi.net wrote:

>> Me too.  Been using them
for decades.  Got from K Mart.
>> Can't find anything similar,
with a saddle, for putting under the frame
>> or

a flat area.  The Esco 10498 looks interesting, any thoughts?