[Spridgets] Bugeye Project, Wheels, Pistons and more for sale

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 11:02:46 MST 2012

Wouldn't you rather have an OSHIT?

In a message dated 14/11/2012 00:14:51 Coordinated Universal Time,
ladaniels at sbcglobal.net writes:

Increasing health problems have finally convinced me that there is  no
possibility that I will ever get my Bugeye project finished.   Therefore, it
and a lot of extra parts, are up for sale.

I have  two sets of brand new wheels correct for Spridgets: one Minators and
one  Panasports.  The Minators are 13 X 5.5 and the Panasports are 13 X  5.

Moss has 13 X 5 Minators listed at $137.95 ea, or $551.80 for a set  of 4 on
their website.  Not sure if that price is right, since my  latest catalog
from
them, the Fall/Winter catalog of 2009, listed them at  $164.95 ea. or
$659.80
for 4.  Whatever, Ibd be happy with $375 OBO  for the set.

Moss has the Panasports listed at $274.95 ea or $1,099.80  for 4.  $750 OBO
would get them.  These are really nice, really  light wheels.  If I wasnbt
selling my project, Ibd keep  these.

Also, have a set of 6 (yes, 6) Venolia forged pistons with  wrist pins and
an
incomplete set of rings for them.  These are for a  1275 +30.  5cc dish and
1.309 inch compression height.  Best  offer.

And my Bugeye project.  It is completely taken down to  the metal. WST is
removing all of the rusted metal and welding in new  panels.  He said he
expects to be done around Thanksgiving -- give or  take a week or two.  This
project is probably 80% to 90%  complete.  I have three 1275bs to go with
it;
a Datsun 5-speed; a  disk brake set-up, lots of new stuff like carpet and
seat
covers,  etc.  Ibd have to tear my garage apart to list all of the stuff  I
have and can do so for anybody who is seriously interested.  I  canbt set a
price until I inventory what I have, but know that I am not  looking to get
rich off of it. Ibm willing to let it go at a more than  fair price.  I
just
need it gone while I can still help get it out of  here.  If you are
interested, contact me and webll figure it  out.  Ibd prefer this stuff go
to members of one of these lists  rather than putting it all on eBay. Speak
up!

I also have a 1979  Limited Edition MGB and a couple of aluminum V8s with
some
hi-po parts that  Ibll probably need to sell, too -- if there are any hot
rodders in the  crowd.

All located in Oshkosh, WI about 80 miles north of Milwaukee  or 150 miles
north of Chicago.

Larry  Daniels