[Spridgets] Fuel Sender testing

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 09:37:20 MST 2012

Thanks for the link! It was exactly what I needed!

Apparently my google-fu was weak. I hadn't been able to find that info
from the search engines.

Jody

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/millerls@ado13.com

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8
1970 MG MGB                               1980 Triumph TR7
disinclination to do so."
--Douglas Adams