[Spridgets] Bugeye Project, Wheels, Pistons and more for sale

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 13 17:14:28 MST 2012

Increasing health problems have finally convinced me that there is no
possibility that I will ever get my Bugeye project finished.  Therefore, it
and a lot of extra parts, are up for sale.

I have two sets of brand new wheels correct for Spridgets: one Minators and
one Panasports.  The Minators are 13 X 5.5 and the Panasports are 13 X 5.

Moss has 13 X 5 Minators listed at $137.95 ea, or $551.80 for a set of 4 on
their website.  Not sure if that price is right, since my latest catalog from
them, the Fall/Winter catalog of 2009, listed them at $164.95 ea. or $659.80
for 4.  Whatever, Ibd be happy with $375 OBO for the set.

Moss has the Panasports listed at $274.95 ea or $1,099.80 for 4.  $750 OBO
would get them.  These are really nice, really light wheels.  If I wasnbt
selling my project, Ibd keep these.

Also, have a set of 6 (yes, 6) Venolia forged pistons with wrist pins and an
incomplete set of rings for them.  These are for a 1275 +30.  5cc dish and
1.309 inch compression height.  Best offer.

And my Bugeye project.  It is completely taken down to the metal. WST is
removing all of the rusted metal and welding in new panels.  He said he
expects to be done around Thanksgiving -- give or take a week or two.  This
project is probably 80% to 90% complete.  I have three 1275bs to go with it;
a Datsun 5-speed; a disk brake set-up, lots of new stuff like carpet and seat
covers, etc.  Ibd have to tear my garage apart to list all of the stuff I
have and can do so for anybody who is seriously interested.  I canbt set a
price until I inventory what I have, but know that I am not looking to get
rich off of it. Ibm willing to let it go at a more than fair price.  I just
need it gone while I can still help get it out of here.  If you are
interested, contact me and webll figure it out.  Ibd prefer this stuff go
to members of one of these lists rather than putting it all on eBay. Speak
up!

I also have a 1979 Limited Edition MGB and a couple of aluminum V8s with some
hi-po parts that Ibll probably need to sell, too -- if there are any hot
rodders in the crowd.

All located in Oshkosh, WI about 80 miles north of Milwaukee or 150 miles
north of Chicago.

Larry Daniels