[Spridgets] East coast guys - how are things? No LBC

Bill Gilroy billgilroy at live.com
Fri Nov 2 13:39:04 MDT 2012

 Since I am no longer on the east coast I have been following this via the
web.  Look what I found,
http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=B3&Date=20121030&Category=MULTI
MEDIA02&ArtNo=310300077&Ref=PH&nclick_check=1 All my family is ok, only thing
that is unknown is my niece and her husband own a couple of shops on LBI.
They cant get on the island until Thursday. -g Sent from Windows Mail
 > From: lmacy at mac.com
> Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:22:31 -0400
> To: spridgets at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] East coast guys - how are things?  No LBC
>
> I have no idea how much rain we got, but the power went off about 4 PM
Monday and it is now officially cold and dark in our house. The first night
was fun, DVD's in the laptop, Wine, candles and cheese in the still warm
house. The second night was a pain, we headed out to get a shower at the Step
Son's and a warm meal. PECO says they hope to get power back in the AM. No
generators to be had and no D cell batteries either.  Zero rated sleeping bags
on the water bed keeps us warm, and the hot tub lid blew open and filled with
leaves. I can see the third night being a major PITA. The rechargeable 18v
Lithium batteries are failing and HD has them for $100

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy@mac.com

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/billgilroy@live.com