[Spridgets] Bugeye starter switch problem

Gerard pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Sun May 27 12:20:38 MDT 2012

Phil,

Your connection sounds correct at the starter. The ones I use do use a
jumper from the spade terminal to the main lug. The purpose of the
small wire lug is to energize the solenoid, something you don't have
with the Lucas starter. Didn't you tell me you had to install new
brushes in that starter? I'd look at your other connections  at the
starter switch or perhaps how you installed the brushes (if that was
done)

Gerard