[Spridgets] Bugeye starter switch problem

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 10:27:12 MDT 2012

Phil,

You should have the battery cable connected to the top terminal on the
switch.  Then a heavy cable going from the bottom terminal of the switch to
the terminal on the starter.  It's usually a post with a nut on it.  That's
it.  The starter is grounded through the motor.  There's no GR wire connected
there, unless someone is using it as a hot lead for an accessory.  Try taking
the GR wire off, see if it helps.  If not, disconnect the battery cable and
the starter cable from the switch and touch them together.  If the starter
fires up,  you've got a bad switch.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo