[Spridgets] Marin Somona Concours

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 17:32:04 MDT 2012

Great pics, Gerard !!!  Looks like you had a grand day. Thanks for posting.
I'll have the Zephyr.  No wait, the twin-supercharged speedboat... Wait! I
mean the Rosso Rubino Dino ...Definitely the Talbot Lago..

Q.  What trophy do you give to the guy that brings his own Nike missile to a
show?
A.  Any one he wants.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo